How to zip files
- Click the "Zip" tab.
- Under "Select files to archive", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select all the files you wish to archive.
- Click "Zip Files". It will start compressing the files.
- Once all the files are compressed, the "Save Zip File" button will appear .
- Click "Save Zip File" to save the archive to your local drive. Ensure you have provided a valid filename.
How to unzip files
- Click the "Unzip" tab.
- Under "Select zip file to extract", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the zip file you wish to extract.
- Click "Extract". It will list the content of the zip file.
- Click "Save" on the individual files to save file to your local drive .
Not working? Please ensure you are using the latest browser version. Alternately you can try the Java version.
Sorry Safari users, you're out of luck (for now).
What is ezyZip?
ezyZip is a file compression tool that lets you zip files into an archive. It also supports unzip, allowing you to uncompress archived zip files.