- Click the "Zip" tab.
- Click "Select Archive File" to choose target zip file. Provide a new name or select an existing zip file (if you wish to overwite).
- Click "Create archive".
- Add files to zip file by clicking "Add file(s)" or alternatively drag & drop files into "Files to archive" list.
- Click "ZIP EM!" to begin zipping.
- Click the "Unzip" tab.
- Click "Select ZIP file" to choose zip archive.
- Click "Select destination" directory to pick folder where unzipped files will be stored.
- Click "UNZIP IT!" to begin unzipping.