How to zip files
- Under "Select files to archive", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select all the files you wish to archive.
- Click "Zip Files". It will start compressing the files.
- Once all the files are compressed, the "Save Zip File" button will appear .
- Click "Save Zip File" to save the archive to your local drive. Ensure you have provided a valid filename.
What is ezyZip?
ezyZip is a free zip and unzip online file compression tool that lets you zip files into an archive. It also supports unzip, allowing you to uncompress archived zip files.
Unlike other zip and unzip online utilities, ezyZip does not require you to upload or download files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much quicker than other similar zip and unzip online tools. This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser. Turn your wifi off and try it! It'll continue to work in offline mode!