How to Convert TAR.GZ/TGZ to adi file?
- Under "Select tar.gz file to convert", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the file you wish to convert.
- Click "Convert to adi". It will list all the adi files in the tar.gz archive.
- IF your archive is password protected, enter it at the prompt and then click "Set Password".
- Click the green "Save" button to save individual adi file to your local drive.
What operating system and browser does ezyZip support?
Ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
What is ezyZip?
ezyZip is a free online utility for extracting adi files from a tar.gz archive. No need to install additional software as it runs in the browser. It supports a bunch of other file extraction and conversion options too.
Unlike other online zip conversion utilities, ezyZip does not require you to upload or download files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much quicker than other similar online conversion tools. There are no file size limits! This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser.
What is a adi file?
What is a tar.gz file?
This is a common pattern used in unix/linux environments to bundle multiple files for easier distribution or backup.
Tgz and tar.gz files are essentially the same thing, just with different file extension.