What is a 7z file?
It utilises the open sourced LZMA compression method to pack data without quality degradation (i.e. lossless compression) The compression ratio of 7z is higher than a lot of the other commonly used archiving file formats.
How to convert 7z to txt file?
- Under "Select 7zip file to convert", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the file you wish to convert.
- Click "Convert to txt". It will list all the txt files in the 7zip archive.
- IF your archive is password protected, enter it at the prompt and then click "Set Password".
- Click the green "Save" button to save individual txt file to your local drive.
What is a txt file?
What operating system and browser does ezyZip support?
Ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
What is ezyZip?
ezyZip is a free online utility for extracting txt files from a 7zip archive. No need to install additional software as it runs in the browser. It supports a bunch of other file extraction and conversion options too.
Unlike other online zip conversion utilities, ezyZip does not require you to upload or download files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much quicker than other similar online conversion tools. There are no file size limits! This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser.