Conversion instructions below
How to convert apk to tar file?
- To select the apk file, you have two options:
- Click "Select apk file to convert" to open the file chooser
- Drag and drop the apk file directly onto ezyZip
- (Optional) Set the desired compression level by clicking the down arrow next to "Convert to TAR".
- Click "Convert to TAR". It will start the conversion process which will take some time to complete.
- Click on "Save TAR File" to save the converted TAR file to your selected destination folder.
How do I convert apk to tar in Dropbox?
- Click on the Dropbox logo () in the apk file selector button.
- The Dropbox file chooser will appear. You will need to authorise access to ezyZip the first time.
- Once you have selected the apk file, it will download it to your browser and initiate the conversion.
- To save the converted TAR file to Dropbox, click on "Dropbox" dropdown under the "Save TAR File" button. This will require authorisation the first time you run it.
The file will be stored in /Apps/ezyZip folder.
What OS and browser can convert apk to tar?
We are continuously updating the system, so ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
Is it safe to convert apk to tar using ezyZip?
What is ezyZip?
Unlike other online archive conversion utilities, ezyZip DOES NOT enforce file size restrictions or require uploading files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much quicker than other online conversion tools. This means you'll be able to convert large compressed files! This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser.
What is an APK file?
You can open it with any ZIP extractor such as ezyZip (above), WinZip or the standard file extractor on your OS (might need to rename the file or convert it to ZIP here).