Conversion instructions below
How to convert raw to zip?
- To select raw file(s), you have two options:
- Click "Select RAW files to convert" to open the file chooser
- Drag and drop raw file(s) directly onto ezyZip
- (Optional) Set the desired compression level by clicking the down arrow next to "Convert to ZIP".
- Click "Convert to ZIP" to initiate the conversion.
- Once all the raw files have been compressed into a zip file, you can click "Save ZIP File" to store it to your local drive.
How do I convert raw to zip in Dropbox?
- Click on the Dropbox logo () in the raw file(s) selector button.
- The Dropbox file chooser will appear. You will need to authorise access to ezyZip the first time.
- Once you have selected the raw file(s), it will download them to your browser. Follow the instructions above to complete the conversion.
- To save the converted ZIP file to Dropbox, click on "Dropbox" dropdown under the "Save Zip File" button. This will require authorisation the first time you run it.
The file will be stored in /Apps/ezyZip folder.
What OS and browser can convert raw to zip?
We are continuously updating the system, so ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
Is it safe to convert raw to zip using ezyZip?
What is ezyZip?
Unlike other online conversion utilities, ezyZip DOES NOT have file size restrictions or require you to upload / download files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much faster. This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser. All common file compression formats (and mos tuncommon) are supported.