What is a TAR file?
It is commonly used in unix/linux environments and generally gets compressed into a tar.gz or tgz file.
If you are looking for a quicker compression program with the best archiving features (e.g. encrypt data, image size reduction & watermarks, remove personal data from files, convert doc to pdf, share in the cloud and more), then you should check out latest version of WinZip. Download WinZip from here
How to convert tar to exe file?
- Under "Select tar file to convert", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the file you wish to convert.
- Click "Convert to exe". It will list all the exe files in the tar archive.
- IF your archive is password protected, enter it at the prompt and then click "Set Password".
- Click the green "Save" button to save individual exe file to your local drive.
What is a exe file?
What operating system and browser does ezyZip support?
Ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
What is ezyZip?
ezyZip is a free online utility for extracting exe files from a tar file. No need to install additional software as it runs in the browser. It supports a bunch of other file extraction and conversion options too.
Unlike other online zip conversion utilities, ezyZip does not require you to upload or download files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much quicker than other similar online conversion tools. There are no file size limits! This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser.