Conversion instructions below
How to convert xpi to zip file?
- To select the xpi file, you have two options:
- Click "Select xpi file to convert" to open the file chooser
- Drag and drop the xpi file directly onto ezyZip
- (Optional) Set the desired compression level by clicking the down arrow next to "Convert to ZIP".
- Click "Convert to ZIP". It will start the conversion process which will take some time to complete.
- Click on "Save ZIP File" to save the converted ZIP file to your selected destination folder.
How do I convert xpi to zip in Dropbox?
- Click on the Dropbox logo () in the xpi file selector button.
- The Dropbox file chooser will appear. You will need to authorise access to ezyZip the first time.
- Once you have selected the xpi file, it will download it to your browser and initiate the conversion.
- To save the converted ZIP file to Dropbox, click on "Dropbox" dropdown under the "Save ZIP File" button. This will require authorisation the first time you run it.
The file will be stored in /Apps/ezyZip folder.
What OS and browser can convert xpi to zip?
We are continuously updating the system, so ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
Is it safe to convert xpi to zip using ezyZip?
What is ezyZip?
Unlike other online archive conversion utilities, ezyZip DOES NOT enforce file size restrictions or require uploading files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much quicker than other online conversion tools. This means you'll be able to convert large compressed files! This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser.