Conversion instructions below
How to convert zip to jar file?
- To select the zip file, you have two options:
- Click "Select zip file to convert" to open the file chooser
- Drag and drop the zip file directly onto ezyZip
- Click "Convert to JAR". It will initiate the conversion.
- Click "Save JAR File" to save it to your local drive.
How do I convert zip to jar in Dropbox?
- Click on the Dropbox logo () in the zip file selector button.
- The Dropbox file chooser will appear. You will need to authorise access to ezyZip the first time.
- Once it completes downloading ZIP file to your browser, click "Convert to JAR"
- To save the converted file to Dropbox, click "Dropbox" dropdown under the "Save JAR File" button. You will need to authorise access to ezyZip the first time.
The converted JAR file will be saved into Apps/ezyZip folder.
What operating system and browser does ezyZip support?
We are continuously updating the system, so ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
What is ezyZip?
ezyZip is a free web app for converting zip to a jar file, enabling it to be opened with a standard file extractor (present in most operating systems). No need to install additional software as it runs in the browser. It supports a bunch of other file extraction and file conversion options too.
Unlike other online zip conversion utilities, ezyZip does not require you to upload or download files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much quicker than other similar online conversion tools. There are no file size limits! This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser. All common file compression formats (and mos tuncommon) are supported.