❔ What is a comic book archive (CBR/CBA/CBZ) file?
If you are looking for a quicker native solution with all the bells and whistles (e.g. encrypt data, image size reduction & watermarks, remove personal data from files, convert doc to pdf, share in the cloud and more), then you should check out latest version of WinZip. You can download WinZip from here.
❓ How to open and extract cbr file?
- Under "Select cbr file to open", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the file you wish to extract.
- Click "Extract". It will list the content of the cbr archive.
- Click the green "Save" button on the individual files to save to your local drive.
- OPTIONAL: Click blue "Preview" button to open directly in the browser. This option only available for some file types.
🖥 What operating system and browser does ezyZip support?
Ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
❔ What is ezyZip?
Unlike other online archive extraction utilities, ezyZip DOES NOT have file size restrictions or require you to upload / download files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much quicker than other online file extractors. This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser.