What is a rar file?
It is a common file format used primarily to bundle multiple files for easier distribution or backup.
How to convert rar to m3 file?
- Under "Select rar file to convert", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the file you wish to convert.
- Click "Convert to m3". It will list all the m3 files in the rar archive.
- IF your archive is password protected, enter it at the prompt and then click "Set Password".
- Click the green "Save" button to save individual m3 file to your local drive.
What operating system and browser does ezyZip support?
Ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
What is ezyZip?
ezyZip is a free online utility for extracting m3 files from a rar file. No need to install additional software as it runs in the browser. It supports a bunch of other file extraction and conversion options too.