How to convert rar to mpv file?
- Under "Select rar file to convert", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the file you wish to convert.
- Click "Convert to mpv". It will list all the mpv files in the rar archive.
- IF your archive is password protected, enter it at the prompt and then click "Set Password".
- Click the green "Save" button to save individual mpv file to your local drive.
How do I save all MPV files into a folder?
- First follow the instructions above
- Scroll to the bottom of the file listing and click "Save All". If the button is disabled, it means your browser does not support this feature or it is not enabled.
In Chrome, you can enable it by toggling chrome://flags/#native-file-system-api flag (copy/paste it into your browser address bar)
- It will then commence saving files and subfolders into the target you specified
What operating system and browser does ezyZip support?
Ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
What is ezyZip?
ezyZip is a free online utility for extracting mpv files from a rar file. No need to install additional software as it runs in the browser. It supports a bunch of other file extraction and conversion options too.
What is a mpv file?
What is a rar file?
It is a common file format used primarily to bundle multiple files for easier distribution or backup.