❔ What is a zip file?
Just think of it as a directory that may contain files and more sub-directories once its been opened by a zip utility program.
❓ How to compress folder into a ZIP file?
- Under "Select folder to archive", click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the folder you wish to zip.
- (Optional) Set the desired compression level by clicking the down arrow next to "Zip Folder".
- Click "Zip Folder". It will start compressing the files.
- Once all the files are compressed, the "Save Zip File" button will appear.
- Click "Save Zip File" to save the folder archive to your local drive.
🖥 What operating system and browser does ezyZip support?
❔ What is ezyZip?
Unlike other online archiving utilities, ezyZip DOES NOT have file size restrictions or require you to upload / download files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much quicker than other online file compressors. This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser.